Use this to create monsters, just roll a few d10's and d20's and you have a hideous monstrosity of your very own!
1. Human head
2. Far too tiny for the body.
3. Far too big for the body.
4. Enlongated snout that can curve or bend as you like.
5. Lumpy pear shape.
6. Enlongated or swollen cranium.
7. Sideways or upsidedown.
8. No head. (Facial features are optional.)
9-10. Any shape you want.
1. Human neck
2. Thick rolls of fat, very thin, or very thick and muscular.
2. Very long like a giraffe but can also be noodle-like.
3. Multiple veins or thick sinews joined at their base to the body and at their tips to the head.
4. Metallic supports such as cables, artificial vertebrae, etc.
5. No neck, just a head coming directly from the shoulders.
6. Has a dewlap or pouch like a pelican.
7. Vertabrae covered in rotting flesh and skin.
8. The head is held in the hair by magic/gravitational field/super mega cool science/etc.
9-10. Something I didn't list.
Body (any of these options can have a tail of any sort)
1. Human shaped.
2. Covered in chitin, osteoderms, armour of some sort.
3. Long and spindly like a ramen noodle.
4. Tiny malformed body, unable to properly support head.
5. Emanciated, extremely muscular, or incredibly obese.
6. The head is the body. (If you got an 8 for your head roll, reroll.)
7. Compact and crablike.
8. Any shaped body but made of metal or plastic. (If your creautre is a robot, make it's body fleshy.)
9. Boneless like a squid or octopus.
10. A melting puddle of flesh or a perfect cube. (You can ignore limbs if you want to with this option.)
1. Insectoid arms that can be covered in hairs or similar covering.
2. Raptorial limbs of any sort. (Mantis-like, or folded or Jurassic Park raptor arms.)
3. Human arms of any description.
4. Very short, practically no arm at all. Just a wrist and hand.
5. The opposite of 4, extremely long with as many or little joints as you please.
6. No arms.
7. Legs in place of arms. (Take this as you'd like, you can roll arms again and make a quadraped, or use your leg roll.)
8. Two pairs of arms, roll this two more times or use the same legs for both pairs, every time you roll 8 you get another pair.
9. Enormously muscular, emanciated, or fat. (If you're a robot, just choose whatever you'd like.)
10. Wings of any sort.
1. Insectoid legs that can be covered in hair/cilia/etc.
2. Dinosaur legs of any sort.
3. Crocodile legs or lizard legs of some sort.
4. No legs. (Can be replaces with a snail tail or something of that nature.)
5. Stubby dwarf legs.
6. Incredibly long with as many joints as you'd like.
7. Very muscular, fat, or skinny. (If you're a robot, just choose whatever you'd like.)
8. Arms in place of legs. (Same as 7 for arms, take it as you interpret it.)
9. Another pair of legs, roll twice or use the same roll once. If you roll 9 again you get another pair of legs.)
10. Anything I didn't mention.
Eyes. (Roll a 20)
1. Pupiless or entirely pupils of any shape or size.
2. Human eyes.
3. Bug eyes of any sort.
4. Slitted pupils like a cat.
5. Stalked eyes.
6. No eyes.
7. Ignore your head roll, replace it with a single enormous eye.
8. One single eye somewhere on the head.
9. Roll a 20 sided die, you have that many tiny beady eyes.
10. Fish eyes.
11. Multiple eyes stuffed into the same socket, or one eye divided into multiple sockets.
12. Empty sockets.
13. Amphibian eyes.
14. Holes filled with a cloud of colour.
15. Smoky glazed over eyes.
16. Glass. (If you roll this as a robot, roll again and use that to make a cyborg.)
17. Bleeding sacks of pus in place of eyes.
18. Parisitic eye worms with brilliant colours.
19. Eyeballs covered in skin.
20. Cover the entire creature in as many eyes as possible or something I didn't name.
1. Human lips.
2. No lips at all, with missing teeth or just exposed gums.
3. Jagged crocodile teeth or rows of shark teeth.
4. Lamprey sucker.
5. Insectoid mouth (Like a mantis or cricket.)
6. Huge fangs like a tarantula.
7. Proboscis of some sort. (Anteater, mosquito, etc.)
8. Covered by a mechanical apparatus or is a device itself.
9. Gas mask made of flesh with a flesh-pipe that leads somewhere.
10. No mouth or something I didn't say.
Extremities. (You can roll once for fingers and once for toes if you want. Roll a twenty.)
2. Human fingers, toes, or both. (Both meaning whatever you'd take it as.)
3. Clawed lizard or dinosaur fingers.
4. Tiny lampreys.
5. Extremely long and bony.
6. Stubby and fat.
7. Broken in multiple places or malformed in some way.
8. A single hook or claw.
9. One arm is a huge crab claw like a fiddler crab. (You can roll again for the other or just make it a smaller crab claw.)
10. Mechanical clamps. (Reroll if you're a robot. or make flesh clamps, either one.)
12. Located somewhere aside from the limbs.
12. On the end of a scorpion tail or some sort of tentacle.
13. Webbed like a frog.
14. Enormous claws like a Therizinosaurus.
15. T.rex like short fingers.
16. Two arms fused together with the hands either seperate or fused into lobster claw things.
17. Mole like claws or mantis shrimp clubs.
18. No fingers, just fleshy lumps.
19. Rootlike tendrils that are covered in hair.
20. Amputated stumps with tiny regrowing hands of any kind in the center.
1. Covered in course hair or feathers.
2. Enormous visible veins.
3. Skeleton is pressed up against the skin so that the outline of the bones can be seen.
4. Enormous pours clogged with pus or some sort of slime that drips out onto the body.
5. Transluscent tumours/warts with complex root systems.
6. Long strands of worm-like skin or flesh.
7. Long porcupine quills that twitch constantly.
8. Pangolin scales.
9. A secondary skeleton is attached to the surface of the skin.
10. Metal plates are burnt into the skin.
1. Covered in fine hairs and wrinkled like a mole rat underneath.
2. Completely hairless.
3. Spotty patches of fur or feathers, with the bare bits having saggy skin, welts, or scabs.
4. Covered in warts, pimples, and infected hairs.
5. Shiny and reflective material like chitin.
6. Slimy like a frog with clumps of built up fluid.
7. Constantly peeling like a shedding snake or covered in tattoos or brands.
8. Burnt and scab covered.
9. Completely translucent skin that allows full view of internal structure.
10. Reptilian scales.
Mutations, oddities, etc. (Roll a 20 sided die. Optional.)
1. A malformed parasitic twin growing somewhere on the body.
2. The body and limbs are concealed in a fleshy cocoon.
3. One side of the body is emanciated, leading to a very lopsided appearance.
4. The creature cannot move of it's own power eld by some sort of mechanical walker, sits on a wheeled or floating throne, is carried by servants, held aloft by psychic abilities, etc.
5. The creature is covered in thick patches of pus covered skin. Similar to Harlequin Icthyosis.
6. The entire body is covered in short cilia or fleshy ribbons.
7. Melting skin with open wounds or exposed skeleton/viscera/etc.
8. A single eye or tongue that dangles outside of it's normal place, never sitting where it belongs.
9. The entire monster is stitched together from the pieces of different creatures. (Bolted or welded in the case of robots.)
10. Visible spine that stretches down the back and can extend into a tail.
11. Entire creature is wrapped in mummy wrappings.
12. The limbs and facial features are suspended in the air with a seemingly nonexistent body.
13. If you made a biological creature, now it's a robot. If it was a robot now it's biological.
14. All features are compacted into a giant walking lump of flesh or some sort of mass.
15. The monster must always be attached to some sort of life support device and its covered in wires, tubes, and medical implants or a tiny simplified version of the creature is visible inside the chest through a submarine porthole, it controls the monster in some way. (Control panel, puppeteer strings, etc.)
16. Mummify your monster! (Not wrapped up, but dried out and dead.)
17. You can have another pair of limbs, a second head, etc. Your pick!
18. A giant pair of membranous wings sprouts from the shoulders of your beast.
19. The monster constantly excretes sticky mucous.
20. Cover it in parisitic organisms of any type you see fit.